Monday, March 22, 2010

An Entertainer's Deal

So, this deal was just too good not to share...and since it is entertaining related, I thought it would be ok.



I ran into a jaw dropping clearance rack at Belk on Saturday.  I found this most beautiful Biltmore China.  I purchased all five pieces for $35!!  I SAVED $205 off the original price!!!  So, you might want to head to your local Belk Home Department Clearance rack to see if they have a deal like this going on too.  There were some other patterns available, but I was particularly drawn to this one because it matched the China I already own.  Happy Shopping!!



2 comments:

Razmataz said...

That grey and white is stunning. Very sophisticated, I love it.

House and Garden Boutique said...

Very nice pattern and what a great deal you found! I love when I find a great bargain .....thanks for sharing.